Thursday 8th, November, 2018
What are the Importance's of joining a group on Kilimanjaro Climbing?
What is Kilimanjaro Join Group?
Is a Kilimanjaro climb that is formed with a minimum requirement of at least 2 people to climb the same route and the climbing dates schedule confirmed? A collection of individuals who have booked a group climb trip, to achieve a Kilimanjaro climb set of goals and dates. There are mainly two types of Kilimanjaro Join Groups Offered by Lindo Travel:
Kilimanjaro Open Groups
These are groups creatively and selectively created, planned, arranged, and scheduled dates by Lindo Travel or requested by clients, depending on the sighting of the moon(Full Moon Summiting) or by Kilimanjaro routes depending on the weather seasons on mount Kilimanjaro for people to join. Check our Kilimanjaro Fixed Departure dates (climbing dates)
Kilimanjaro Closed Groups
These are groups requested and scheduled either by clients who are closely related or clients who share some common interests according to their choice of travel style such as family members, friends, students, staff mates, missionaries, etc.
Size of Kilimanjaro Join Groups
Join groups of Lindo Travel usually consists of at least 2 to 10 people for a small group climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. However, we can also arrange for bigger groups from 10 to 20 people or more upon clients' request.
What is the importance of joining a group in Kilimanjaro?
The importance of joining a group on the Kilimanjaro climb is that you may choose any group or date that suits your schedule. We arrange the climbs each and every day of the year for groups of any size, on any route; both private and open climbs.
People join Kilimanjaro climbs groups for a multitude of reasons. A major reason is that group membership often results in some form of satisfaction on the part of the individual. Membership into a group can fulfill numerous needs, some of which group members may not realize, they are benefiting from.
These are the importance of joining a group on Kilimanjaro climbing:
- Companionship – Groups provide climbers to simply be in the company of other people.
- Achievement – Groups have the capability to achieve more than individuals acting alone.
- Making new friends and cultural values – Organize people from different places and cultures and meet new people and make a new friend that may give you a reason to come out for sharing more experience and have fun.
- Strength in Numbers – You have access to an established support system of experienced people who are motivated to get things done.
- Stay Inspired and Motivated – Learn to love what you do! You may not even know that you love something, but it’s important to be proactive about things you discover on the journey. Join a group of Kilimanjaro climbers crew and discover something new in your hiking experience.
- Saving Cost - Climbing Kilimanjaro is even more expensive if you are a solo climber. Get discounts and save loads by latching into one of our small open groups of 2 to 10 climbers.
Lindo Travel usually organizes a form of small and large groups every month in order to climb Mount Kilimanjaro with fun; however, as a member of a group, you may unintentionally reap the numerous benefits independent of the original group constructed.