Small Group Joining Safaris in Tanzania

By ~ Lindo Travel

Small Group Joining Safaris in Tanzania

Small Group Safaris in Tanzania
Joining an existing group safari with Lindo Travel Tanzania, and enjoy our fabulous services all in a very affordable rate. We periodically create fixed departures dates for both safaris and Mount Kilimanjaro climbing, all in Small Group Tours. We make it very easy for our customers to join any of our existing group tours, we post regularly any departure dates that we create. Then we collect clients who will be interested to join the group.

Steps to Join a Group
The steps are very simple, you check the tour and departure dates, choose the departure date that you are interested to join, then click on a button (Book Now) you will be taken to the booking form, fill in your personal details, then click Submit button, once a submit button is clicked we will automatically receive your booking.

The final step is for the confirmation of the booking where we request a deposit for the tour you booked. If the tour is a Lodge Safari, then we will request a 30% of the total tour cost, and the remained balance 70% to be paid 4 weeks prior to your arrival date. If the tour selected is a Camping Safari, then we will request a 20% of the total tour cost, and the remaining 80% you can pay cash on arrival.

Once the tour is booked and confirmed! We will update our system to show the available seats for particular departure dates. Our small group joining tours are also tailored for single travelers, friends, colleagues, and family traveling as a group.

The small group joining Safaris are guaranteed to depart with a minimum of 2 people and for maximum comfort, we operate them with a maximum of 6 people per vehicle, and 10 people for a Kilimanjaro Climb. 6 people per vehicle will guarantee a window seat for every passenger. The 'small group joining safaris’ operate in our modern upmarket 4 X 4 Land cruiser’s accompanied by experienced English speaking guides and cover some of Tanzania’s most stunning safari destinations highlights, making these tours great value for money.

Guests are accommodated in budget camping, standard guesthouses, luxury lodges with en-suite rooms for the duration of the trip. We can offer you 5-star tours at budget prices! Dates are fixed and space is sold on a first come, first served basis we do not pair guests together, and you won’t be asked to share a room with someone you don’t know. A single supplement is applicable for single travelers.

To find yourself a perfect group to join, then check our fixed departure dates

Lindo Travel & Tours – The Travel & Hospitality 2020 Award Winner

We would like to express our sincere appreciation to the judges, to all participants of the Awards, and to the organization which arranged an African Programme for the 2020 - Travel & Hospi... Read More »

How hard is it to plan an African Safari

Sometimes it takes a little bit of time to think when you want to travel, as you will have so many questions that you might be asking yourself, and some of the questions you might get the answe... Read More »

Ban of Plastic Bags in Tanzania

Lindo Travel would like to notify all travelers planning to visit Tanzania that, the Government of Tanzania has made an official announcement that, from 1st June 2019 all plastic carrier bags, ... Read More »

A reason to go on a Tanzania Safari with us Lindo Travel & Tours

Tanzania is the most exciting tourist destination in the world. This is the land of the highest volcanic free-standing mountain (Kilimanjaro). It is also the home of the biggest Caldera in the ... Read More »

How Should Your Tanzania Safari Itinerary Look Like

For safaris, the general rule is the longer, the better, particularly in large areas such as the Serengeti, Ruaha National Park and Selous Game Reserve. Much of the safari market focusing on th... Read More »

Tanzania Safaris

The sight of hundreds wildebeest moving across the plains, elephants silhouetted against a red-orange sunset, or pink haze of flamingos wadding in the shallows are likely to be among the indeli... Read More »

Tanzania Safari Experts...

If you want us to tailor make your safari...!! Please contact us today, for a very special customized Tanzania's Safari itinerary created just for you.

You have a Question?

24/7 Customer Support

+255 768 884 042

Itinerary Samples