8 Days Kilimanjaro Climbing

$1800pp

18th, July, 2019 Starts
Ends 25th, July, 2019

Hello! Good to see you here.

You are about to book yourself a trip to Africa a 8 Days Kilimanjaro Climbing (Small Group Joining Safari) what a pleasure!! In order to confirm and reserve a space for yourself. A deposit of $360 is required to secure the booking, which is a 20% of the total tour cost. The remaining 80% you may either choose to wire transfer or pay cash on arrival.

NB: Its also possible to pay your deposit online using your credit card such as MasterCard, Visa & America Express with a surcharge of 3.5%. Just fill up the form below to receive more information regarding your adventure tour.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Deposit: $360